Finger Training Bands
Enhance your finger grip and exercise your un-worked muscles!
✔ STABILIZE WRIST AND ELBOW JOINTS: Prevent wrist and elbow pain by training your extensor muscles safely!
✔ REDUCE RISK OF INJURIES: Keep the risk of muscle injury due to underdevelopment by ensuring an even workout while at the gym!
✔ CORRECT FINGER IMBALANCES: With three different resistance levels, keep your muscles up to speed depending on your advancement in your talent!
✔ OPTIMIZE FINGER DEXTERITY: Keep your fingers in shape for completing fine tasks like rock climbing, playing string instruments, or even sewing.
Elbow pain is common for active individuals. Whether you play sports, musical instruments or work in construction, the constant overuse of your forearm muscles will cause elbow pain, IF you don't take care of the muscles properly!
You might be wondering, WHAT causes this annoying pain?? Well, Tennis Elbow and Carpal Tunnel are caused by overuse and poor treatment of muscles in your wrists and forearm.
Two of the main muscle groups in your forearm are the flexor muscles - used when squeezing your fingers - and extensor muscles - used when extending them.
If you're experiencing elbow pain, think of the motions that you go through when you experience elbow pain... Typically they involve you squeezing, right? Therefore using your flexor muscles.
Since we're always using our flexor muscles and rarely using our extensors we create a muscular imbalance between the two, and BINGO, you guessed it...Elbow pain.
Well, we're looking out for you! With our Finger Training Bands, you can prevent elbow pain by training your extensor muscles safely! With three different resistance levels, Green, Blue, and Orange, you'll sort out muscle imbalances in no time!
SAFE AND DURABLE – Built with 100% 1st-grade silica gel. BPA-free. Our hand stretcher is WASHABLE and LASTS LONGER!
- Green: Light (3kg or 6.6lb)
- Blue: Moderate (4kg or 8.8lb)
- Orange: Heavy (5kg or 11lb)
In Summary, The Finger Training Resistance Bands Will:
- Reduce the risk of injuries
- Correct imbalances on individual fingers
- Balance your forearm musculature
- Stabilize your wrist and elbow joints
- Optimize finger dexterity
How to use:
- Place finger loops over the end of your fingers
- Open your hand (finger extension) as far as you can for 10 reps, then switch to the other hand.
- After 3-8 sets on each hand, stretch your forearms and repeat in 24 - 48 hours. (Train at your personal level - don't overtrain and hurt yourself!)
- Notice improvements in just a few short weeks!
Click the "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity!
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Tracking number for every order
3. Safe payments via Stripe® Card Payments - the most trusted payment processor
4. Real people on our internet helpdesks
5. Low-Cost Shipping With Insurance
Enhance your finger grip and get results fast! Get yours today!
Due to high demand, please allow 10 to 20 business days for your product to arrive within the USA, and 15 to 25 business days for international.